Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
QUOTATIONS VALID FOR 30 DAYS. SPECIFICATIONS: Bolts Nuts and Washers stainless steel grade 304. Domestic 1mm Thickness Pales and Bearers 70mm wide W-Format Brackets Nylon with UV protection GUARANTEES All Products guaranteed for minimum of 5 years if installed according to our installation instructions and installed more than 1km from the sea. If painted afterwards or coated or cut, the guarantee will be nil and void MANUFACTURING TIME A minimum 5 working days after proof of payment and correct measurements received. 14 working days for gates and powder-coated items subject to delays due to suppliers workload. INSTALLATIONS Our Palisade Panels excludes fixing bolts to posts and walls - to be supplied by installer. No verbal measurements accepted. PLEASE NOTE: Sizes you submit are gap sizes, we make our own deductions to accommodate for brackets, hinges, lock-boxes and bottom clearance. Fence Heights: We deduct 50mm from your fence height to allow clearance for the pale at the bottom of the Fence. Panel Widths: We deduct 20mm from your Panel width to allow for our brackets Gates: We deduct 50mm from your Pedestrian Gate and Sliding gate Heights to allow for clearance at bottom and to line up with the fence. Sliding Gate Heights will be the height above the track. WIDTH = GAP BETWEEN POSTS OR WALLS HEIGHT = TOTAL HEIGHT FROM GROUND LEVEL TO TOP OF YOUR FENCE VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!! We will NOT take any responsibility for incorrect sizes and suggest that ONLY the installer must give the sizes and to take responsibility for incorrect sizes. PAYMENT TERMS: 50% DEPOSIT ON ACCEPTANCE OF QUOTATION AND THE BALANCE BEFORE DELIVERY. USE SO NUMBER ON THIS DOCUMENT AS YOUR REFERENCE